Saturday, February 19, 2011

SPIDERMAN 4 TRAILER

SPIDERMAN 4 MOVIE TRAILER

NOTE: THIS IS A FAN MADE TRAILER, IN NO WAY ATTEMPTING TO FOOL ANYONE THAT THIS IS A REAL MOVIE IN THE WORKS.

This trailer I made is based on the Marvel comics, as a continuation of the Spiderman series. Some of the effects took a while to create. Again, this is not to be taken serious, just pure fan creation I did... Didn't turn out perfect, but overall I'm pretty happy with it. I used footage/audio from: Spiderman 1, Spiderman 3, Smallville, Batman - The Dark Knight, Spiderman Movie Theme Song. Hope you enjoy it!

Editing: I used a combination of; Sony Vegas and Adobe After Effects.

The footage belongs to Marvel Comics, Universal Studios, John Williams and any other rightful owners.

Watch & Enjoy! Feedback welcome and appreciated. While you're at it, subscribe to our videos so you will know when we post new ones, For more information visit our website at www.TheAndrewList.com

No comments:

Post a Comment